scientific monographs, habilitation dissertations, doctoral dissertations, research reports, methodical scripts, monographs dedicated to specific recipients
The publisher prints scientific monographs, habilitation dissertations, doctoral dissertations, research reports, methodical scripts, monographs dedicated to specific recipients. All books and monographs are published with great accuracy, we take care for high editorial quality.
The procedure for reviewing articles is consistent with the recommendations of the Ministry of Science and Higher Education, "Good practices in review procedures in science", Warsaw 2011:
- The publishing procedure begins when the Author sends the application for the scientific monographs, habilitation dissertations, doctoral dissertations, research reports, methodical scripts, monographs dedicated to specific recipients, with the full text of the monograph and attachments (photo boards, tables, figures, supplementary material) to the Editorial Office. The content of the work must be sent in electronic form, in Word for Windows format, to the e-mail address: email@example.com, or by post to the Plant Breeding and Acclimatization Institute - National Research Institute in Radzików, 05-870 Błonie.
- In the application, the Author may indicate two Reviewers. If the author does not indicate the reviewers, they will be indicated by the Chairman of the Editorial Committee
- The author / authors of the monograph undertake to comply with the code of ethics of the publishing house in accordance with the guidelines of the COPE (Committee on Publication Ethics) Committee. If there is a suspicion of unethical action, conflict of interest, scientific misconduct, or failure to comply with good manners in science, the editors take the steps provided in the guidelines of the Code of Ethics Publishing.
- Each manuscript is evaluated against the substantive and technical quality of the Editorial Committee. At this stage, the work is qualified to external evaluation or is rejected.
- The qualified text is subject to the procedure of external scientific review by at least two experienced researchers, who have the necessary knowledge, experience and who represent the relevant scientific field. The reviewer prepares a review based on the contract with the publisher. The review has a written form, and should be made within 6 weeks from the date of uploading of the text to the Reviewer. The Reviewer evaluates the text in terms of originality, propriety of issues raised, methodological correctness, merits, and indicates mistakes. Based on the review, the Reviewer signify his opinion about rejecting the work, publishing the work without corrections, publishing after with minor or major revision. The author is obliged to correct the text as indicated.
- The reviewer may request a re-submission of the work for review after making the revision by the Author.
- Positive reviews are the principle for qualifying the work for publishing process, including technical and language editing.
- The list of reviewers is published in each monograph, dissertation, report and script issued.
- Cover design is consistent with the requirements of the publishing house.
- An ISBN number is assigned for each item issued.
- The publisher sends mandated copies of published positions to qualified libraries.